TERMS & CONDITIONS (VICTORY LOUNGE TICKET)
1. Singapore Turf Club (hereinafter called “the Club”) reserves the right to reject any booking without giving any reason whatsoever. Should the Club reject any booking for whatever reasons, any payment made will be refunded. Apart from the refund, the applicant shall not be entitled to claim for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such rejection.
2. In the event of races being cancelled before the first race is run, the Club will only refund the ticket price. The applicant shall not be entitled to claim for any further loss or damage of any kind of any nature whatsoever caused and howsoever arising as a result (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) arising from such cancellation.
3. In the event of one or more races being abandoned after the first race is run, the Club shall not refund the package price and the applicant shall not be entitled to claim for any further loss or damage of any kind of any nature whatsoever caused and howsoever arising as a result (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) arising from such cancellation.
4. In the event that the applicant cancels the booking for any reason(s) whatsoever, the applicant shall pay the Club, without demand or deduction, the full ticket price.
5. Dress code –
Gentlemen : long-sleeved shirt with coat or tie / National Dress / long-sleeved Batik Shirt
Ladies : the appropriate equivalent
Please note that tattered jeans, shorts, Bermudas, T-shirts (without collars and/or sleeves), slippers and sandals are NOT allowed. Persons not complying with the stated dress code shall not be admitted to Victory Lounge. In the event that any person not complying with the dress code is inadvertently admitted to the Victory Lounge, he/she may be required to leave the room immediately.
6. Mobile phones are permitted on the Club’s premises during race meetings except for certain controlled areas for racing integrity and safety reasons. All mobile phones are to be switched to silent/vibrate mode.
7. The Committee of the Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person without assigning any reason thereof, and the Committee shall have the right to require any person to leave the Club’s premises. In either circumstance, the President & Chief Executive of the Club may act on behalf of the Committee.
8. Officials of the Club, or their representatives, shall be entitled to enter and inspect the room anytime. The Club’s security staff may also check bags and other receptacles brought onto the Club’s premises.
9. All users of our Victory Lounge are not permitted to bring their own food or drinks into the premises.
10. Smoking is strictly prohibited by law in all air-conditioned areas of the Club.
11. Persons below 18 years of age are not allowed to enter the premises on racedays. Visitors to the Club may be asked to produce his/her valid photo ID (NRIC, Passport, Driver’s License or Employment Pass) for inspection before being granted admission to the Club.
12. Persons who are prohibited, warned off or denied entry to the Club, shall not be allowed entry to the Club, including the function room.
13. All cheques must reach Singapore Turf Club, 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore Racecourse, Singapore 738078 at least 5 working days before the day of the races.
14. Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Users may have to share table whenever necessary.
15. The applicant agrees that the Club may collect, use and disclose the applicant’s personal data herein for the following purposes (i) processing this application; and (ii) purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
16. The applicant and his/her guests agree that the Club may take photographs and videos of the applicant and guests at the Club’s premises which may be used by the Club or its partners or affiliates for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media in its original or edited format without further notification, remuneration or compensation. The applicant and his/her guests further agree that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all such materials shall vest solely and absolutely in the Club without further compensation.
17. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission or evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Club by others, as determined by the Club in its sole and absolute discretion, without refund or compensation.
18. in no event shall the Club be liable for personal injury, death, or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for contracting an illness at the Club, loss of profits, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to registration for, attendance at, postponement or cancellation of the races, howsoever caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if the Club has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and participants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.